There are a few breaking changes in Vlad 1.1.4. The most important to realise is that the ‘vlad’ directory is now called ‘vlad_guts’.
- Vlad’s custom role feature has been upgraded to support a full custom playbook (therefore potentially supporting multiple roles).
- See Custom playbook for details.
- Settings files will need to be amended to use new variables.
- Existing custom roles will need to be amended to work as standalone playbooks.
- Vlad vars & settings will not be automatically passed to the custom playbook.
- Vlad handlers will not be automatically made available to the custom playbook.
- The custom playbook’s name & location is completely flexible.
- Changed the core ‘vlad’ directory to be called ‘vlad_guts’ (#258).
- Fix for directory not being accessible when using NPM (#223).
- Fix for DNS addresses not being resolved correctly (#252).
- Moved Vagrant Cachier support from :machine to :box (#257).
- Fix for vmware provisioning (pull request #256).
- Correction of syntax in a Solr provisioning task (pull request #251).
- Correction of typo in main Vlad index.php file.
- Added MySQL slow query log support (#155).
- Added support for provisioning with a custom base box.
For a full list of changes please see the changelog : https://vlad-docs.readthedocs.org/en/latest/project/changelog