User-facing highlights that you should be made aware of are as follows:
- Multisite support.
webserver_hostname_aliasesand expects an array. See Variables – Webserver.
- Support for multiple databases.
dbnamenow expects an array. See Variables – MySQL.
- Vlad requires Vagrant 1.6.4 or higher (Vlad will check).
- Automatic database dumps now reside in vlad_aux/db_io/halt_destroy and are named after each database.
- Optional automatic database import now points at vlad_aux/db_io/halt_destroy if set to
- Drush make support. See Variables – Drush make.
- Automatic database dumps on halt/destroy now work again.
- Amends to how Ansible playbooks need to be run if used separately from Vagrant. See Ansible.
- Drush backups now relocated to vlad_aux/drush_backups.
- Drush dumps now relocated to vlad_aux/db_io/drush_dumps.
- Added Drupal 6 install script.
- Drush alias support. See Variables – Other settings.
- Now using Drush’s example .drush_bashrc file by default (
- Vlad now supports Windows.
- Added a script called vlad-play.sh in order to help run Ansible tasks on the Vlad box. See Ansible.
This is not everything. The full change log is available here: